In Person at the Church & Virtual Worship
Sundays at 10:30 AM
An inspiring message and uplifting music in a casual, welcoming atmostphere. Come as you are and be inspired, refreshed, and renewed.
If you would like to worship virtually with us instead and are not on our regular email list, please email email@example.com for the Zoom login information.
Pastor: The Rev. John Callanan
Accompanist: George Moran
- We recommend that you wear a face mask indoors, even if you are vaccinated.
- Family members from the same household are welcome to sit close together.
- Extra masks and hand sanitizer are available on the Welcome Table.
- If you are vaccinated and wearing a mask, you are welcome to sing.
- Remaining open requires being vigilant in all church settings.
- Our goal is to have no spread of Covid-19 due to DUMC activity.
- We will celebrate communion on the first Sunday of each month.
- Those worshipping on Zoom are invited to prepare their own communion elements of bread and water or juice and cover them with a napkin or cloth prior to a communion service in order to share in virtual communion with us.
(In Person in Church Sanctuary & Zoom Worship)
Officiant: Rev. John Callanan
Fifth Sunday of Easter
May 15 at 10:30 AM
Love One Another
John 13: 31–35 (NIV) • A New Commandment